About Seco Urethane
Seco Urethane North Canton, Ohio
A DIVISION OF SECO MACHINE
Since 1985 in the heart of Canton, Ohio. Seco Machine started their journey as a small family-owned operation in the machining industry. The company quickly gained traction with local businesses who realized the quality of the machined products and the ability to fill orders quickly. While sales continued to increase. Seco outgrew the space they were in and moved to a location in North Canton. With an opportunity to relocate, they again moved their facility to where they now reside at their current home in North Canton.
Seco Machine recognizes the need to remain nimble and grow with their ever-changing customer needs and requirements. Currently, the nearly 120,000 sq ft shared facility houses floor space for ware housing, machining, and assembly. Seco continues to expand while remaining dedicated to excellence and maintaining a “customer first – we care” philosophy. We believe this keeps Seco on track for continued growth well into the future.
INNOVATION . . .
One of the attributes that distinguishes Seco Machine engineers and technicians is that they are never completely satisfied with a particular situation. That’s because in today’s ever-changing global market, customer requirements are always emerging. Seco Machine technologies are continuously evaluated based on customer feedback. Our finest minds are constantly engaged in developing more innovative ways to provide solutions for customer needs and expectations.
Seco Machine USA and Mexico is committed to its customers. We strive to better serve our customers and develop the strong relationships necessary to long-term success globally.
- Full product design and development
- Full chemistry and physical testing solutions
- Material development support including substituting urethane for more costly materials
- Custom mold design and manufacture, including rapid prototype services
- Fully automated finishing, trimming and grinding
- Bonding urethane capabilities to a wide variety of materials
- In-house mold making capabilities available at our CNC Molding Division
- Polyurethane products available in a wide range of hardness specifications
- Light assembly
- Flexible packaging solutions
- Customizable Laser Engraving